Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Emma 3 months

And before we knew it, she is three months old! Time is just flying by. I feel like I was just wondering what this little girl was going to look like and what her personality would be. Now that she is here I feel like she has always been here. Its a weird feeling but I couldn't imagine our family without her. She is growing beautifully. She is only waking up once in the night and I am usually greeted with a smile. She is very laid back, easy going girl. Her big sister is crazy about her. It was a little rough the first few weeks but now big sister always wants to "talk" to her and give her kisses and hugs. I am enjoying these moments before they get older and are constantly fighting over something. Sweet Emma is working hard on rolling over, tummy time, and smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment