Tuesday, August 28, 2012

She's 2


Becca had her second birthday yesterday! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. You always hear the saying that as you get older and especially when you have kids that time really flies. I really hate it. I feel like if I could grab it and slow it down I would. I remember her first birthday so vividly that it blows my mind that she is turning two. We celebrated Saturday with a combined birthday party. Our close friend's son is just a few days older so we thought "what the heck, lets just do it together". It was a blast! We really have some wonderful friends and family. I cannot wait to see how this next year unfolds for her. She has about 5 1/2 months left of being the only child. I know she is going to be an amazing big sister and cannot wait to see how she takes on that role. I think a part of me is trying to grasp onto these last few moments of it just being her. It makes me sad a little bit but then also excited at the same time. 
Love you baby girl!





1 comment: