Friday, August 19, 2011

Really Walking

She is really walking now. Like without Mommy or Daddy holding her hand. She is very determined and can be stubborn sometimes... wonder who she gets that from? I felt like a kid with a new toy I kept wanting to play with her but she was tired from all the excitement and was ready for a nap. I let her nap but kept checking the monitor for any noise that sounded like she was awake so we could play again. She is so proud of her new accomplishment and I am beaming. My baby is turning into a toddler. 
Tomorrow will be a year from her original due date. WOW! It felt like yesterday that I was gigantic, wasn't sleeping and was so emotional and then when the 20th came and went without Becca I waved the white flag and gave up! One week later she made her entrance. We laugh today that if I wasn't induced that she would still be nice and cozy in Mommy's tummy. Some days I wish she still was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment